As a Network Engineer at ByteBridge, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing network solutions to meet the organization’s business needs. This role involves ensuring the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (master’s preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in network engineering roles.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and managing network solutions.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) are a plus.
- Competitive market salary
- Commission-based payouts
- Stock allotment
- 401(k) match
- Generous contribution to employee and dependent insurance
- Generous amount of paid time off (PTO)
This job description outlines primary responsibilities and qualifications but may not encompass every duty. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary. This description does not constitute a contract with Byte Bridge Inc, nor separate terms and conditions of employment, if applicable.
The positions are currently remote however, there is a possibility that the work location may transition to in-person or to a different location in the future. Candidates should be open to potential changes in work location.