Director of Engineering (Compute & Storage)
As the Director of Engineering (Compute and Storage) at bytebridge, you will lead our efforts in developing cutting-edge compute and storage solutions. This role requires strategic thinking, technical expertise, and the ability to lead a dynamic engineering team.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Compute and Storage engineering team.
- Identify opportunities where technology innovation can contribute to market positioning and revenue generation.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of scalable compute and storage solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of components.
- Stay informed about industry trends to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Mentor and guide engineering teams, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation. Collaborate with the team to ensure that technical infrastructure scales with the evolving business landscape.
- Manage budget, resource allocation, and project timelines for successful project delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Proven leadership experience overseeing compute and storage engineering teams.
- Strong technical expertise in cloud computing, distributed storage, and data management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive market salary
- Commission-based payouts
- Stock allotment
- 401(k) match
- Generous contribution to employee and dependent insurance
- Generous amount of paid time off (PTO)
This job description outlines primary responsibilities and qualifications but may not encompass every duty. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary. This description does not constitute a contract with Byte Bridge Inc, nor separate terms and conditions of employment, if applicable.
The positions are currently remote however, there is a possibility that the work location may transition to in-person or to a different location in the future. Candidates should be open to potential changes in work location.